Launched Time: Mainnet went live on 20th November, 2021(The program started from 2017)
Issue Time: December 3rd, 2021
Headquarter Location: Singapore
Market Value: $24,869,826
Current Price: $0.959372
Raise Situation: Not Clear (At genesis 12.5 million tokens were unlocked.)
Circulating Supply: 25,914,998 CMDX
Total Supply: 113,689,248 CMDX
Max Supply: 200,000,000 CMDX
All-Time High: $6.02 (Jan 07, 2022)
All-Time Low: $0.913198 (Apr 26, 2022)
Comdex is a decentralized synthetics protocol built on Cosmos SDK. Users can collateralize their holdings from the Cosmos ecosystem to take exposure to a range of synthetic assets. Comdex builds solutions to democratize finance by giving investors exposure to a large range of asset classes.
Social Media Link Tree
Comdex is a decentralized synthetic assets protocol built on the Cosmos ecosystem. Comdex allows its users to create & exchange synthetic assets, known as cAssets.
cAssets are on-chain derivatives that represent real world assets. They are tradable on-chain bridging the gap between the traditional centralized world of commodities trading and the world of decentralized finance. Through creation & holding cAssets Comdex users gain exposure to the real world assets, with the security & transparency of the blockchain.
The Comdex chain Mainnet went live on 20th November, 2021. The Native token $CMDX was launched on December 3rd, 2021 by a LBP (Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool) on the Osmosis exchange. The Testnet of the Decentralized Synthetic Exchange platform is expected by the end of March 2022.
Proof-of-stake changes the way blocks are verified using the machines of coin owners. The owners offer their coins as collateral for the chance to validate blocks. Coin owners with staked coins become “validators.” Validators are then selected randomly to “mine,” or validate the block. This system randomizes who gets to “mine” rather than using a competition-based mechanism like proof-of-work. To become a validator, a coin owner must “stake” a specific amount of coins. Blocks are validated by more than one validator, and when a specific number of the validators verify that the block is accurate, it is finalized and closed.
Date: November 2021
Comdex chain goes live.
Comdex CMDX token launch
Date: December 2021
Launch of the Native Comdex token — CMDX
Testnet — Decentralized Synthetic Exchange
A platform for users to mint and trade cAssets (Synthetic assets of commodities like Gold, Silver, Oil etc). Users will also be able to earn a yield on their cAssets from the platform. The testnet will be incentivised and will have a bug bounty program.
Bridges to Ethereum Ecosystem, collaborating with Gravity Bridges
Date: April 2022
Plan to fully integrate the CosmWasm modules into the main Comdex chain. This should increase the functionality of the Decentralized Synthetics Exchange.
Mainnet — Decentralized Synthetic Exchange
Date: June 2022
Mainnet launch of the exchange after successful testnet launch.
Launch — Enterprise Trading Hub
Enterprise Trading Platform integrated into the Comdex mainchain.
Leverage & Options trading
Date: December 2022
Enable leverage and options trading from within the Decentralized Synthetics Exchange.
Integrate ShipFi with Enterprise Trading Platform
Date: March 2022
Integrate the Enterprise Trading Platform with the ShipFi platform.
Mintscan – Chain explorer by COSMOSTATION
Cosmos chain explorer powered by Cosmostation, Block explorer for Cosmos-SDK based networks made with love &…
Comdex is a trade-tech platform, designed to ensure trust, speed, and scalability of trade transactions and settlements. Details can be seen here.
Comdex has invested in H3 Mart on Feb 7, 2022. This investment — Pre Seed Round — H3 Mart — was valued at ₹30M.
（1）Comdex is an enterprise trading platform for physical commodities trading, built on the Persistence SDK. To facilitate decentralized trading, Comdex features Automated Market Makers (AMM).
（2）Comdex governance is based on Tendermint, which relies on a set of validators to secure the network.
（3）The Comdex GitHub repository is primarily built using the Go programming language.
（4）Comdex will for instance use smart contracts to trigger margin calls on collateralized loans if the asset value falls below the set threshold. Comdex will use a yet unannounced Oracle to feed live price data to the platform.
Governance Type: Delegated On-Chain Vote, Direct On-Chain Vote
Akash network upgrades and token economics changes can be proposed by a validator or a delegator, Then this will be brought to the Akash forum and will be debated on the forum, then it will be voted on, if it passed, it will move to the on-chain governance stage.
On-Chain Governance Details: Akash network upgrades and token economics changes can be proposed by a validator or a delegator, Then this will be brought to the Akash forum and will be debated on the forum, then it will be voted on, if it passed, it will move to the on-chain governance stage, in the on-chain governance stage once a proposal passed, The foundation and team will provide a timeline of implementation and implement it.
The CMDX token is the native token of the Comdex chain. The CMDX token is listed on the Osmosis DEX with ATOM and OSMO pairings. The token is currently not listed on any centralized exchanges and can only be purchased on decentralized exchanges. The Comdex chain can be imported and stored via the Keplr wallet.
Launch & Initial Token Distribution
At genesis 12.5 million tokens were unlocked.
The CMDX token is inflationary in nature with an inflation of 30% set for the first year and a subsequent reduction of 25% in the inflation rate in each with the maximum supply capped at 200,000,000 CMDX.
CMDX plays five critical roles in the Comdex ecosystem:
- Staking — Being the native token of the chain, CMDX powers the network’s staking economy. Transaction fees and staking of CMDX help secure the network
- Governance — CMDX holders can also be involved in the governance of the protocol. CMDX holders play a role in making critical decisions for the protocol like whitelisting of synthetic as well as collaterals that can be used on the platform
- Collatoralization — Comdex synthetics app users can collateralize their CMDX holdings to create and trade synthetic cAssets on Comdex
- Rewards — CMDX tokens will be distributed as rewards to liquidity providers and other participants who perform critical functions in the network
- Stability — CMDX tokens will be minted and burned to maintain the stability of cAssets in the network and ensure the solvency of the net debt of the network
General Emission Type: Inflationary
Precise Emission Type: Decreasing Inflation Rate
Capped Supply: Yes
Validators are responsible for committing new blocks to the blockchain through voting. A validator’s stake is slashed if they become unavailable or sign blocks at the same height.
For Comdex Network, the active validators now are the top 75 holding addresses：https://www.mintscan.io/comdex/validators
Top 10 Nodes:
Last 10 Nodes:
How do Validators contribute to the Comdex Network?
- Drawing on their vast technical experience and knowledge to support ecosystem development by supporting and refining tools.
- Leading from the front on community campaigns either by creating & running their own to raise awareness & educate the community, or by contributing heavily to Comdex’s own community campaigns.
- Build partnerships to add value to Comdex, seeking out strategic partners to work synergistically within the Comdex ecosystem.
- Providing wholesale support across all of our campaigns and marketing efforts in order to reinforce & amplify our message.
What are the criterias to be eligible for the delegation?
- Staking commission rate can be no higher than 10% and no lower than 2% in order to keep rewards fair and reasonable to all parties.
- Running physical infrastructure, alongside redundancies in order to create a robust failsafe for network security.
- Preferable use of HSMs (hardware security modules).
- The validator delegation cycles will span six months, at the end of which validators will be re-evaluated to re-determine the delegation.
Related Readings & Videos
Our Staking Services
Why Choose Us to Manage Your Assets
- We have started 7/24 staking services since 2018, and have managed over $100 million assets.
- We run highly available and redundant nodes in different data centers to achieve continuous operations.
- We are actively participating in community and governance, disclosing information frequently.